Causes of cardiac diseases and their treatments
Cardiac diseases were always a threat to human life and have increased steadily over the last 30 years. An average of 235 per 100000 people die because of cardiovascular diseases globally. Although heart diseases are frequent among older people, this doesn’t mean the younger generations are less vulnerable to this ailment and are not spending on angioplasty cost. Intervention is essential at the initial stage to save lives which is why we have compiled a comprehensive guide on the causes and treatments of cardiac disorders.
- Genetic reasons
- Excessive smoking and alcohol consumption
- Consuming excessive junk food or oily food
- Drug indulgence
- Excessive stress
- Blood pressure being risen to a high level
- Look out for the symptoms and consult a doctor as soon as possible.
- Patients with heart diseases often experience severe or mild chest pain. Severe chest pain indicates the possibility of heart failure.
- Some may also suffer from pain in the left arm or the joints.
- The patient may get come across excessive sweating.
- Difficulty in breathing is another common symptom of a weak heart. While using stairs,the patient may sweat profusely.
- The heartbeat becomes irregular.
- The patient may experience exhaustion and fatigue.
Look out for the symptoms and consult a doctor as soon as possible.
The process of a cardiac arrest
Unhealthy eating habits and increased stress levels take some time to reach the maximum limit leading to heart disease or heart failure. When a person's coronary arteries are blocked, the blood flow gets disrupted. The deposit of fat and cholesterol further creates plaques in the blood vessels. The plaques rupture if there are excessive deposits and form a blood clot in the blood vessels. Blocked arteries may lead to heart attack, if not treated in time.
Angioplasty, and open heart surgery are well-known treatment alternatives. Doctors use a method called angiography to study the blood vessels and understand the condition of the heart. If a portion of the blood vessels is blocked, it is widened by the process of angioplasty. In the case of angioplasty, a stent is inserted into the artery, and a balloon is used to widen the space inside the artery where there is a blockage. Angioplasty is required if the blockage is greater than 50%. If you have various blocked arteries or if one of your larger arteries is blocked, you must opt for bypass surgery.
Cost of the treatments
The average cost of Angioplasty in India is between Rs 1,20,000 and Rs 1,60,000. However, the treatment and cost depend on the condition of the patient and the number of blockages in the blood vessels.
The rate of cardiac disorders is increasing throughout the world. It is crucial to opt for appropriate treatment methods. If you require more details about cardio-vascular problems and treatment by experienced doctors, approach Ace Medicare now!