Best Deep Vein Thrombosis DVT, Gahari naadi dhanstrata Treatment In India
Related By Vascular
|#||Deep Vein Thrombosis DVT, Gahari naadi dhanstrata Treatment Cost||Average Price||Price|
|1||How much does a surgery cost in India?||35000.00||10000.00 - 60000.00|
About Deep vein thrombosis
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) occurs when due to the formation of blood clots in the deep veins (thrombus) form in one or more of the deep veins located in the body, usually in the legs.
Deep vein thrombosis can cause leg pain or swelling. Sometimes there are no noticeable symptoms.
- Hereditary Obesity Injury
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Cancer Birth control pills
- Prolonged bed rest
- Hereditary "obesity" and "injury"
- Long-term standing or sitting Cancer
- tablets for contraception.
- Smoking Prolonged bed rest
Swelling on the calf of one or both the legs Pain that may worsen due to prolonged standing or walking Red or discolored skin on the legs followed by a warm sensation Veins that are swollen, red, hard, and appear tender while touching Cramping pain in the affected leg that usually initiates in the calf Shoulder pain Neck pain Swelling in the arm or hand Blue tinted skin color Pain that moves from the arm to the forearm A feeling of weakness in the hand Coughing that may bring up blood Sharp pain in or tightening in the chest Pain in the shoulder, arm, back, or jaw Shortness of breath or rapid breathing
What Is Deep Vein Thrombosis?
Blood clots that form in the body's deep veins are what cause the condition known as deep vein thrombosis (DVT). These clots can develop anywhere in the body, although most frequently do so in the pelvis, thighs, or lower legs. Because blood clots in the veins have the potential to escape, travel through the bloodstream, and end up in the lungs, where they might impede blood flow and result in pulmonary embolism, DVT is a serious condition.
- calf swelling on either/or both legs
- pain that can get worse while standing or walking for a long time
- Legs with red or discoloured skin and a heated sensation
- large, red, rigid, and feel sensitive when touched veins
- Affected leg cramping pain that typically starts in the calf
- shoulders hurt
- a sore neck
- Bruising in the hand or arm
- bluish-tinted skin tone
- from the arm to the forearm radiating pain
- a weakening sensation in the hand
- Cough that could produce blood Sharp chest discomfort or tightness
- Back, shoulder, arm, jaw, or other joint pain
- breathing quickly or with a shortness of breath
Avoiding smoking, maintaining a healthy body weight, exercising frequently, wearing compression stockings, avoiding dehydration by drinking plenty of fluids, avoiding alcoholic fluids, and specific breathing and leg exercises to promote blood flow in the legs are all general measures that can help reduce the risk of developing a deep vein thrombosis.
Although taking these precautions can help prevent the development of a DVT, it is always wise to speak with a doctor and get the best possible care for your situation.
How much does a surgery cost in India?
The cost of surgery varies across the country. can range from around Rs. 10,000, to Rs. 60,000 .