Best DFI Treatment In India
Related By Fertility
Infertility is defined clinically as a lack of pregnancy following 12 months of unprotected sexual intercourse. Infertility affects 10-15% of the world's population, and it has been increasing in recent years. Approximately 50% of instances of infertility involve male factors, with 20% cases of pure "male factor" infertility and 30% cases of combination female and male factor infertility . Currently, conventional semen analysis is used to evaluate and diagnose male infertility, including the volume, concentration, vitality, and morphology of the semen. However, around 15% of men with normal sperm analysis are infertile. This implies that sperm analysis alone can only give limited information for assessing male fertility and does not provide a complete picture.represent the sperm's ability to fertilize Traditional sperm analysis has failed to fulfill the demands of reproductive clinical practice with the emergence of assisted reproductive technology (ART). Better clinical markers are needed to detect the origin of male infertility and its links to reproductive outcomes. The sperm DNA fragmentation index (DFI) shows the integrity and damage to the DNA, the genetic material of the sperm, allowing possible sperm damage to be detected. It is regarded as an important indication in determining the quality of sperm.
|#||DFI Treatment Cost||Average Price||Price|
|1||How much does a surgery cost in India?||7500.00||6000.00 - 8000.00|
Benefits & Losses
- This process enables us to determine whether or not the male partner's semen sample may be used. We advise using a sperm donor if the degree of fragmentation is greater.
- The health of the male partner is unaffected by the risks associated with sperm DNA fragmentation. The method does appear to have certain limits, though.
- Couples with a history of poor or halted embryonic development;
- Unexplained infertility;
- Several failed ART cycles;
- Recurrent miscarriages;
- Older males;
- Abnormal semen analysis;
- And exposure to dangerous chemicals such as smoke, alcohol, radiation, etc.
- A sample of the male's sperm is taken for analysis.
- To assess the degree of sperm DNA fragmentation, our specialists perform a number of diagnostic procedures.
From Doctor's end
- After unsuccessful attempts at assisted reproduction
- (ICSI, IUI, or IVF)
- Clinical varicocele present
- Multiple genital infections
- Unaccounted-for infertility
- Older than 40
- Multiple miscarriages (at least 2)
- Exposure of people to harmful chemical substances
- Radiotherapy or chemotherapy use in the past