Best Endoscopy Esophageal Stenting Treatment In India
Related By Gastroenterology
|#||Endoscopy Esophageal Stenting Treatment Cost||Average Price||Price|
|1||How much does a surgery cost in India?||65000.00||45000.00 - 70000.00|
What exactly is the esophageal stent procedure?
Why would I require an esophageal stent procedure?
- TGastrointestinal cancer in the upper portion
- Narrowing of the oesophagus as a result of a malignancy (such as lung cancer) pushing it from the outside or swollen lymph nodes
- Esophageal narrowing caused by an ulcer
- Radiation therapy causes esophageal narrowing.
- An abnormal gap between the trachea (wind pipe) and the oesophagus.
- An esophageal fissure
- Dysphagia can be caused by any of these health issues. Dysphagia is dangerous since it can result in aspiration. You aspirate during aspiration.Inhale the contents of your stomach and food into your lungs. This can result in consequences such as pneumonia. Dysphagia reduces your overall quality of life.
An Esophageal stent can help alleviate these Symptoms.
- Even if you have esophageal cancer, an esophageal stent may not be necessary. In certain situations, your doctor may be able to treat your cancer using surgery or chemotherapy. If none of these treatments work, an esophageal stent may be a possibility.
- In some circumstances, a gastrostomy or jejunostomy tube may be more appropriate.
- These tubes connect your upper abdomen to your stomach or small intestine.
- Discuss all of your treatment options with your doctor.
- Inhale the contents of your stomach into your lungs. This can result in consequences such as pneumonia. Dysphagia reduces your overall quality of life.
- Esophageal discomfort
- Bleeding (usually light) (usually mild)
- A new esophageal hole (rare)
- The stent's movement
- Tumor invasion into the stent
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD or heartburn)
- There is also a chance that one of these issues will necessitate a repeat treatment. Your risks may differ depending on the extent of your esophageal condition, other health issues, and the type of stent utilised. Discuss all of your concerns with your healthcare physician.
Please inform your healthcare practitioner of the following:
- Any anaesthesia allergies or previous issues
- Any new health issues, such as a recent fever
- If you are pregnant or suspect you are pregnant
- All medications you use, including prescriptions, OTC medications, and supplements
- Before your operation, your healthcare professional may prescribe several tests.
- A barium swallow test might be one of them.
- It can provide further details regarding the anatomy of your oesophagus.
- You may be given an IV just before the surgery.
- It is capable of delivering medication to you during the process.
How much does a surgery cost in India?
The cost of surgery varies across the country. can range from around Rs. 45,000, to Rs. 70,000 .