Best Endoscopy Foreign Body Removal Treatment In India
Related By Gastroenterology
|#||Endoscopy Foreign Body Removal Treatment Cost||Average Price||Price|
|1||How much does a surgery cost in India?||3500.00||1000.00 - 4500.00|
Endoscopic foreign body removal is what it sounds like ?
Why would I require endoscopic foreign body removal?
- Food containing animal or fish bones
- Pencils or pens
- Shaver blades
- Batteries, particularly disc batteries that might degrade when exposed to stomach acid, can become lodged in the oesophagus.
- Objects measuring more than 6 cm (about 2.5 inches)
- Multiple magnets that can attract each other in different parts of the intestines, causing a rip
- Bones and other pointed or pointy items.
How should I get ready for endoscopic foreign body removal?
- Because this treatment is often used in an urgent or emergency circumstance, no special preparation is required.
- If at all feasible, please inform the care team.
- If you know what the foreign item is, please tell me.
- Whether you have previously experienced food or other foreign body blockages
What are the dangers associated with endoscopic foreign body removal?
- Endoscope retrieval tools
- Improper food bolus administration
- Sharp object
- Small disc or button batteries
- long thing
- Narcotic body packs Bezoar
- Small intestinal foreign substances