Best Gallbladder Stone, Pitte ki pathri Treatment In India
Related By Laparoscopy
|#||Gallbladder Stone, Pitte ki pathri Treatment Cost||Average Price||Price|
|1||How much does a surgery cost in India?||150000.00||80000.00 - 160000.00|
About Gallstones Surgical Treatment
Ace Medicare offers comprehensive care for Gallstones Surgical Treatment. We are the top Gallstones Surgical Treatment Hospital in India and are equipped with a wide array of specialties.
Are you suffering from excessive abdominal pain or other irregularities due to gallstones? Consult with the best laparoscopic surgeons in India to get rid of your gallbladder stones and get treated by the best gallstone specialists in India at Ace Medicare. The gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ located on the right side of the abdomen, between the chest and hips—below the liver.
Gallstones are increasing in size day by day like a small grain of sand to a golf ball.
- Fever and chills
- Stomach upset
- Excessive pain on the right side of the upper/mid-belly, just beneath the ribs Nausea and vomiting
- Eyes and skin turn yellow Indigestion,
- And gastric Pain on the right shoulder or back
Acid reflux and indigestion.
- If you experience any of the symptoms listed above, you should seek medical attention right once since you may be experiencing the complications of a gallstone attack.
- The gallbladder looks normal at this stage and is free of adhesions.
- Despite the possibility of gallstone formation in the gallbladder due to certain situations, nothing develops, and you can take specific precautions to lower your chance of getting gallstones.
Maintaining your body weight by including high-fiber meals in your diet and getting regular exercise can lower the risk of gallstones.
Gallstones can be prevented by maintaining a healthy body weight, eating a diet rich in fibre, and engaging in regular exercise.
Due to the increased risk of gallstones in persons with diabetes, you must ensure that your blood sugar level is under control.
Consuming healthy fats like olive oil, canola oil, and salmon will help keep your gallbladder in excellent shape and lower your risk of getting gallstones.
- Irritation and Vomiting
- Abdominal right side ache that is piercing and getting worse.
- Your right shoulder hurts quickly.
- Chills and a high fever
- The middle or lower back hurts.
- Jaundice causes the skin and whites of the eyes to turn yellow.
How much does a surgery cost in India?
The cost of surgery varies across the country. can range from around Rs. 80,000, to Rs. 160,000.