Best Glaucoma Treatment, Kala Motiyabind Treatment In India
Related By Ophthalmology, Eye Care
|#||Glaucoma Treatment, Kala Motiyabind Treatment Cost||Average Price||Price|
|1||How much does a surgery cost in India?||65000.00||50000.00 - 70000.00|
What is "kala motia" or glaucoma?
Symptoms of glaucoma
- Gradual, frequently unnoticeable eyesight loss
- Eye discomfort and redness accompanying headaches.
- Rapidly fluctuating prescription for glasses
- Diminished eyesight at night or in dim light
- Observing vibrant circles or haloes surrounding bulbs
People over the age of 40 are most at RISK for developing glaucoma.
- Patients with diabetes, migraines, or hypertension
- Patients wearing strong spectacles ( plus or minus)
- People using long-term steroids for various conditions
- Patients who have already had eye surgery
- Patients who have had eye injuries or injury
- People with a history of glaucoma in their families (kala motia)
- You should absolutely have yourself evaluated for glaucoma if a close relative has it.
Various glaucoma forms (kala motia)
- Open-angle glaucoma that is primary
- Treatment for open-angle glaucoma
- Angle-closure glaucoma
- Treatment for closed-angle glaucoma
- Steroid-induced secondary glaucoma
- Glaucomatous trauma