Best Kidney Stone, Kidney Ki Pathari Treatment In India
Related By Urology
|#||Kidney Stone, Kidney Ki Pathari Treatment Cost||Average Price||Price|
|1||How much does a surgery cost in India?||100000.00||40000.00 - 105000.00|
About Kidney Stone
Kidney Stone are hard deposits of mineral and acid salts. They can be painful when passing through the urinary tract, a kidney stone is a common clinical problem faced by clinicians.
- The kidney stone symptom is severe pain, in the side of the abdomen.
- The treatment includes pain relievers and drinking lots of water to help pass the stone. In medical procedures
Kidney Stones Diagnose
Kidney stone-related dangers and problems
- Surgery to remove kidney stones is one of the most efficient and secure methods to get quick pain and discomfort relief.
- There is, nevertheless, a small risk of problems in rare circumstances because of pre-existing medical conditions or co-morbidities in patients.
- In addition to discomfort, nausea, and blood in the urine, kidney stone removal operations might result in the following complications:
- Severe infections, such as septicaemia, a potentially fatal condition that may require blood transfusions.
- Surgery to remove kidney stones can occasionally damage the kidneys and leave them scarred, which can lead to chronic renal failure.
- Some individuals with co-morbidities and pre-existing illnesses experience kidney function decline, which frequently necessitates kidney removal (nephrectomy).
- Big kidney stones that manage to enter the bladder but become lodged in the urethra, which results in bladder obstruction.
- Urinary retention pain could come from this.
How may kidney stones be avoided?
- The main methods of kidney stone prevention are food restrictions, lifestyle modifications, and drinking plenty of water.
- However, some preventative techniques have varied effects on different people, so it's crucial to speak with your specialist doctor about kidney stone prevention.
- Obesity, dehydration, and other risk factors that can raise the incidence of kidney stones are among the main goals of kidney stone prevention.
- Based on the makeup of the stone, the urologist may also suggest specific preventive steps to stop recurrence in the future. This can assist the urologist in making precise recommendations for preventive actions to stop stone recurrence.
- The following are some of the steps that aid in preventing kidney stones:
- drinking water
- Reducing sodium intake
- Steer clear of calcium-rich supplements.
- Reduce your intake of animal protein
How much does a surgery cost in India?
The cost of surgery varies across the country. can range from around Rs. 40,000, to Rs. 105,000 .