Best Lower Gi Endoscopy, Colonoscopy Treatment In India
Related By Gastroenterology
|#||Lower Gi Endoscopy, Colonoscopy Treatment Cost||Average Price||Price|
|1||How much does a surgery cost in India?||9500.00||2100.00 - 10500.00|
How should I prepare for a colonoscopy?
What are the benefits of getting a routine colonoscopy?
- One of the most effective cancer screening and preventative tests
- Colorectal cancer can be detected and prevented.
- Precancerous polyps can be detected and removed before they become malignant.
- During the process, the patient feels no pain.
What is the purpose of a colonoscopy?
When should a lower GI endoscopy be performed?
A colonoscopy may be necessary if you have symptoms such as:
- Diarrhea that persists
- Significant bowel behavior changes
- Abdominal pain that is unbearable
- Bleeding in the rectum
How to Get Ready for Your Colonoscopy ?
What to anticipate during the process
During the operation, your gastroenterologist will use a high-definition monitor to closely check the lining of your large intestine for any possible problem regions, such as polyps. During the colonoscopy, your doctor may obtain a sample (also known as a biopsy) in addition to pictures of the large intestine. Biopsies are often required only when tissues must be examined for malignant cells. Depending on the intricacy, a colonoscopy usually takes roughly 30 minutes. After your surgery, you will be able to return home with the help of a patient escort.