Best Sinusitis Treatment In India
Related By ENT
|#||Sinusitis Treatment Cost||Average Price||Price|
|1||How much does a surgery cost in India?||60000.00||45000.00 - 70000.00|
Sinus infections that reoccur due to nasal septum displacement.
Sinusitis: What is it?
- Between the eyes is the ethmoid sinus.
- Hinter the forehead is the frontal sinus.
- Behind the cheekbones is the maxillary sinus.
- Sphenoid sinus: Located at the skull's base
- nose growths
- nasal septum with deviation
- infected respiratory tracts
- different medical conditions
- Weakness and a headache
- The cough and sore throat
- Nose swelling and postnasal drainage
- Reduced ability to taste and smell
- Having ear, upper jaw, and tooth pain
- Around the eyes, cheeks, nose, or forehead; and pain and swelling
- Having trouble breathing
Risks & Difficulties
How much does a surgery cost in India?
The cost of surgery varies across the country. can range from around Rs. 45,000, to Rs. 70,000 .