Best AV Fistula, Dhamani Visfar Treatment In India
Related By Vascular
|#||AV Fistula, Dhamani Visfar Treatment Cost||Average Price||Price|
|1||How much does a surgery cost in India?||55000.00||50000.00 - 70000.00|
What exactly is AV Fistula Surgery?
The technique of creating an AV fistula to safely perform hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis is known as AV fistula surgery. Dialysis access, also known as vascular access surgery, is a procedure in which surgeons create a link (fistula) between dialysis equipment and blood vessels such as arteries and veins.
An access point is a vascular hole through which a needle or an abdominal catheter for hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis is inserted.blood to flow without interruption.
The dilatation of the vein is a maturation process that shows that the blood vessels are ready for dialysis therapy.
Complications and risks
- AV fistula surgery for dialysis, like all other surgeries, has risks and potential consequences.
- Anesthesia reaction
- Shock can result from bleeding.
- Clots of blood that form in the AV fistula
- Fistula and accompanying tissue infection
- The arm is swollen.
- Numbness at the surgical site as a result of nerve bruising
Tips for Post-Operative Care
- A patient can take numerous steps to lessen the likelihood of problems during surgery and throughout the treatment duration. Follow the instructions below to care for an AV fistula and safeguard the vascular access.
- Every day, check the pulse in the vascular access and tell the doctor promptly if anything changes.
- As long as the AV fistula is used for dialysis, follow the doctor's food and lifestyle limitations and suggestions.
- If you see any indicators of pregnancy or conception, call your doctor straight away.
- Allow no one to collect blood or take blood pressure measurements from the arm where the AV fistula is present.
- Sleeping on the arm should not constrain it.It is wearing tight accessories that might cause blood flow disruption.
- If there is bleeding, redness surrounding the incision, continuous discomfort, fever, edema, or drainage from the fistula, notify the doctor.
- Lifting heavy things with the AV fistula arm should be avoided to avoid injury.
- Take the dialysis treatments and drugs as suggested by your doctor.
Treatment options and prices
- An AV fistula is formed by connecting an artery and a vein.
- The operation dilates and expands the vein so that the hemodialysis therapy may be administered safely.
- The AV fistula is preferred over other forms of access because it provides adequate blood flow, lasts longer, and is less likely to get infected or obstructed during therapy.
- Before it can be used, the AV fistula must form and mature for at least 2-3 months.hest, or close to the groyne A big central vein connects the tubes. Fluoroscopy (a sort of X-ray) is used to guide the catheter into the desired vein
- When the renal disease worsens quickly and the patient does not have enough time to put an AV fistula or transplant, this procedure is used. The venous catheter will be used for several weeks or months, but dialysis will eventually require long-term vascular access surgery.