Best Blood Cancer Treatment In India
Related By Oncology (Cancer Care)
Blood cancer attacks our blood cells, which are essential to our survival. These cells provide us energy, help us fight infections, and keep us from bleeding excessively. Thankfully, there are various effective and safe blood cancer therapies.
What exactly is blood cancer?
Are blood tumours fatal?
What are the chances of surviving blood cancer?
What are the three different kinds of blood cancer?
- Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia is a form of blood cancer.
- Acute myeloid leukaemia (AML).
- CLL stands for chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia.
- Hodgkin lymphoma is a kind of cancer.
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL).
- Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia is a kind of macroglobulinemia.
- Follicular lymphoma is a kind of lymphoma.
- B-cell lymphoma is a kind of lymphoma.
- T-cell lymphoma of the skin.
- Multiple myeloma is a kind of cancer.
What is the cause of blood cancer?
What are the symptoms of blood cancer?
How do medical professionals identify blood cancer?
What are some of the most prevalent adverse effects of blood cancer treatment?
How can I lower my chances of having blood cancer?
- Radiation poisoning.
- Some chemicals.
- Infections have reduced immunity.
- There is a family history of blood cancer.
- Inherited disorders that raise the likelihood of acquiring blood cancer.