Best Clear alingers Treatment In India
Related By Dentistry
Clear Aligners are clear trays made of a particular material that are used in the same manner as braces are to straighten teeth. Without the use of metal wires or brackets, they use moderate and steady force to reposition the teeth into the correct position. They are custom-made for each patient based on a digital scan. Clear aligners are an alternative to traditional braces for guiding teeth into proper alignment. Clear aligners, like braces, use a progressive force to control tooth movement but do not require metal wires or brackets. The aligners are made of a strong plastic and are tailored to each individual's mouth. If a succession of aligners is needed, each aligner gradually moves the teeth until the requisite movement is achieved.
How work they?
- Bracelets of the Past
- Significantly noticeable
- Non - Detachable
- It is difficult to maintain a healthy oral care regimen.
- Abrasion in the mouth is possible.
- It takes more time than aligners (varies from case to case)
Difference between traditional braces & clear alingers
- Clear Aligners Are Invisible - They Are Not Visible
- Removable - Aligners may be removed during eating, brushing, and flossing.
- Because it is detachable, it is simple to maintain a good oral care regimen.
- Fits comfortably on the teeth
- It takes less time than regular braces (varies from case to case)
Caution with alingers on
- Though aligners are the most pleasant alternative, there are a few things to keep in mind when using them. Your orthodontist will provide you with a set of rules to follow.
such as the ones listed below:
- For the best results, you should wear the aligners for at least 20 hours every day.
- While brushing, flossing, and eating, remove your aligners. Never wear it while eating or drinking anything hot.
- Maintain the cleanliness of your aligners. Brush your aligners in the same manner as you would your teeth.
- To keep them clean, keep them in the box provided by your Orthodontist.