Best Glaucoma Treatment, Kala Motiyabind Treatment In India
Related By Ophthalmology, Eye Care
Glaucoma, also known as 'Kala Motia,' occurs when the eye pressure rises and destroys the optic nerve, resulting in decreased visual acuity. Glaucoma is one of the most dangerous illnesses that may affect the human eye. Glaucoma is characterised as the "silent thief of vision" because it generally has no symptoms and might go undiscovered in the early stages.
What is "kala motia" or glaucoma?
Symptoms of glaucoma
- Gradual, frequently unnoticeable eyesight loss
- Eye discomfort and redness accompanying headaches.
- Rapidly fluctuating prescription for glasses
- Diminished eyesight at night or in dim light
- Observing vibrant circles or haloes surrounding bulbs
People over the age of 40 are most at RISK for developing glaucoma.
- Patients with diabetes, migraines, or hypertension
- Patients wearing strong spectacles ( plus or minus)
- People using long-term steroids for various conditions
- Patients who have already had eye surgery
- Patients who have had eye injuries or injury
- People with a history of glaucoma in their families (kala motia)
- You should absolutely have yourself evaluated for glaucoma if a close relative has it.
Various glaucoma forms (kala motia)
- Open-angle glaucoma that is primary
- Treatment for open-angle glaucoma
- Angle-closure glaucoma
- Treatment for closed-angle glaucoma
- Steroid-induced secondary glaucoma
- Glaucomatous trauma