Best Hymenoplasty Surgery Treatment In India
Related By Gynaecology
During hymenoplasty surgery, the hymen, a thin, pinkish membrane that covers the vaginal entrance, is mended. The hymen, which is a component of the vulva, is approximately half an inch inside the vagina. The hymen's actual function is unknown. In contrast, the hymen is supposed to keep viruses out of the vagina until puberty. During the first sexual experience, the hymen is usually ruptured. Strenuous sports such as cycling, swimming, and gymnastics can all cause hymen tears at any age. Tampon usage is usually associated with hymen ruptures. It is also possible that some people are born without a hymen.
Everything You Need To Know About Hymenoplasty: Hymen Repair
When to Have Hymenoplasty Surgery is Best
- The ideal time to have a hymenoplasty is 45 days before to the anticipated date of intercourse.
- This is due to the fact that it takes at least 2–3 weeks for the sutures used to sew the hymen to dissolve, and another 3 weeks for the body to fully recuperate and prepare for intercourse.
- Interaction before full recovery might result in exorbitant pain, damage, bleeding, and infection. To get the desired outcomes, it is crucial to arrange the operation at the appropriate moment.
Risks & Complications of Surgery for Hymenoplasty
- little bruises
- A lot of itchiness Unusual bleeding
- Colour of the hymen
- Swelling and little discomfort
- Unusual or odorous discharge
- Unusual agony and anguish even three days later