Best IUI Treatment In India
Related By Fertility
Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is an ART method that is generally employed in situations of male infertility, unexplained infertility, and cervical hostility. Intrauterine means "inside the uterus," hence intrauterine insemination is the procedure of introducing the finest quality sperms into the uterus to fertilize the egg. The goal is to get the sperms as near to the egg as feasible. The cost of this treatment is around Rs. 10,000, to Rs. 15,000 .
What You Should Know About IUI
How does IUI function?
How does IUI work?
IUI is required when?
- Women with ovulation issues, such as those with PCOS or hypothalamic patients, do not ovulate.
- Unexpected infertility in women
- Male partners with ejaculatory dysfunction or mild semen abnormalities
- Male partners who have sperm that was frozen before an operation, a trip, or medical treatment
- Anyone who needs donor sperm, including heterosexual couples having problems with the male element, LGBT couples, and single women trying to get pregnant.
Complications & Risks
Dos and Don'ts for IUI Therapy
- What not to do during IUI
- You should take the following actions to improve your chances of getting pregnant successfully:
- Maintain a balanced diet
- Get adequate sleep.
- Be optimistic -
- Take the medicine as directed -
- Don'ts when receiving IUI therapy
- You should now be aware of what needs to be avoided as you are now aware of what needs to be done.
- Prevent heavy lifting
- Don't drink or smoke.
How much does a surgery cost in India?
The cost of surgery varies across the country. can range from around Rs. 10,000, to Rs. 15,000 .
How long does the IUI procedure take from start to finish?
- From start to finish, the IUI procedure takes around four weeks (around 28 days). It lasts roughly as long as a usual menstrual period.
- You (and your partner) will get a complete evaluation before beginning the IUI procedure, which may involve bloodwork, sperm analysis, ultrasounds, and other diagnostics.
- Some patients are given oral fertility medication for five days, while others are given injectable medication for up to two weeks. This enhances your chances of ovulation and egg release. These drugs are not required for everyone.
- The process of insemination is rapid. Inserting the sperm takes a few minutes. After that, your healthcare practitioner may urge you to lie down for around 15 minutes.
What may you expect following IUI treatment?
- Cramping is mild.
- Spotting for a day or two.
- Most folks will immediately resume their daily activities. You should avoid anything that makes you feel uneasy following IUI, but there are normally no limits. Two weeks following IUI, a pregnancy test can be taken.