Best Laser-assisted hatching Treatment In India
Related By Fertility
Laser-assisted hatching can help the embryo "hatch" or break through its outer layer or "shell" by creating an opening (a membrane also known as the zona pellucida). This layer can become extremely thick and/or solid in some situations, with the freezing and thawing process playing a role. The simpler the embryo hatches, the more likely it is to adhere to or implant in the uterine wall. Discuss LECS pitfalls and many technical difficulties. Laser-assisted hatching is a cutting-edge method used in combination with IVF to improve embryo implantation success rates.
How does laser assisted hatching work?
Why is LAH finished?
- If you've had two or more unsuccessful IVF rounds.
- If your FSH level has risen
- Your embryo's quality is subpar.
- When you are 38 years old or older.
- Unaccounted-for infertility
- Eggs from older women typically have