Best Lasik surgery Treatment In India
Related By Ophthalmology (Eye Care)
The most well-known and extensively utilised laser refractive surgery to correct vision impairments is LASIK eye surgery. Lasik (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis) is a procedure that can be used in place of glasses or contact lenses. LASIK surgery use a specific type of cutting laser to precisely adjust the shape of the dome-shaped translucent tissue at the front of your eye (cornea) to improve vision.The cornea precisely bends (refracts) light onto the retina at the back of the eye in normal vision. Yet, regardless of whether a person has nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), or astigmatism, light is bent incorrectly, resulting in decreased vision. Although glasses or contact lenses can be used to improve vision, reshaping the cornea will provide the right refraction as well. This procedure is expensive is around Rs. 30,000, to Rs. 60,000 .
About Lasik Surgery
LASIK stands for Laser-assisted in situ keratomileuses (LASIK). Lasik Eye Surgery is a common procedure used for the treatment of eyesight problems, i.e. myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism. it can be an alternative to glasses or contact lenses.
Lasik is an advanced technique that can help to restore your eye vision within 30 minutes or less, where you can get the latest technology that can help to correct your vision permanently in a quick, safe, and painless way.
Blurry vision Double vision Headaches Seeing a glare or halos around lights Squinting and strain in the eyes Inability to see closer or farby objects or both
- Short or long eyeball
- Curved or flattened cornea
- Aging of the eye lens
- Corneal inflammation
- Eye injury
What to anticipate throughout the procedure?
- Eyeglasses or Spectacles
- The first line of defence against refractive faults is a pair of spectacles. Three different lens types are employed in eyeglasses:
- To treat myopia or nearsightedness, use a concave lens.
- Convex lenses are used to treat farsightedness or hyperopia.
- cylindrical lenses for astigmatism correction
- The power of the glasses will grow as your refractive error does. The lens thickness is little in the early stages but will gradually rise as your eye strength develops.
- Young adults might benefit more from this type of refractive defect correction. After a thorough diagnosis, numerous materials and types of lenses might be suggested.
- For myopia and hyperopia with astigmatism less than 1.00 diopters, soft contact lenses are utilised.
- For both regular and irregular astigmatism, rigid lenses are employed.
- To utilise contact lenses, you will need to adhere to particular rules, which is why individuals
How much does a surgery cost in India?
The cost of surgery varies across the country. can range from around Rs. 30,000, to Rs. 60,000 .