Best Liver Transplant Treatment In India
Related By Gastroenterology
A liver transplant is typically reserved for people suffering from severe end-stage chronic liver disease. A liver transplant may be an option in rare cases of sudden failure of a previously healthy liver. Ace medicare provides complete treatment for all aspects of the circulatory system, including the liver. We are India's best and top Liver Transplant Hospital facilitator. This therapy costs between Rs. 400,000 to Rs. 1200,000.
About Liver Transplant
Ace Medicare offers comprehensive care for the Liver as well as all parts of the circulatory system afflictions. We are the best, and the top Liver Transplant Hospital facilitator in India, and we provided well-equipped with a wide array of specialties in Liver diseases. A liver Transplant is basically a surgery that removes a liver that no longer functions properly (liver failure) also called Hepatic Surgery, and replaces it with a healthy one.
The liver is the largest internal organ body part to perform several critical functions. Liver transplant surgery is a life-saving procedure, that replaces a diseased with a liver problem.
Importance of the Liver in our Body
All the blood leaving through the stomach and intestines passes through the liver. The liver processes this blood and breaks down balances creates nutrients and also metabolizes drugs into forms that are easier to use for the rest of the body or that are nontoxic. it also regulates our blood chemical levels. That's why the liver is a very important part of our human body.
Liver Disease Symptoms
- Aching joints and muscles Abdominal pain
- Nausea losing appetite
- Decreased energy
- Pale stool Jaundice
Complications and risks
- Your body's assault against the new liver (rejection)
- The replacement liver is not functioning correctly (graft failure).
- clog or leak in one of your bile ducts.
- Bile is a liquid generated within the liver that exits through tiny tubes known as bile ducts.
- Immunosuppressive medication side effects include an increased risk of infections and renal issues.
- A liver transplant will be suggested only if the dangers of not having one exceed the hazards of having one.
- Make a wide cut across your abdomen and up towards your chest; remove your damaged liver and replace it with the new one; and link the new liver to your blood arteries and bile ducts.
- Clips or stitches are used to seal the wound.
- The treatment can take up to 8 hours on average, but it might take longer.
- Recovering following a liver transplant can be a lengthy process, but most patients will be able to resume most of their daily activities and maintain a high quality of life.
- It might take up to a year to fully recover, but you should be able to gradually increase your activities after a few weeks.
How much does a surgery cost in India?
The cost of surgery varies across the country. can range from around Rs. 400,000, to Rs. 1200,000 .