Best Oculoplasty & Ocular Oncology Treatment In India
Related By Ophthalmology (Eye Care)
As the name indicates, eye cancer refers to any disease that originates in the eye and spreads when cells grow out of control. Orbit, Oculoplasty, Ocular Oncology, and Ocular Prosthetic Services is an ophthalmology specialist who treats problems in the lid, lacrimal drainage system, extraocular structures, bony orbit, and other ocular adnexa. Throughout the last 20 years, the clinic has seen over 377,000 patients and performed over 117,000 surgeries.
What Makes Ace Medicare the Best Option for Eye Cancer Treatment (Ocular Cancer Treatment)?
Cancer of the eye symptoms
- Distorted vision
- A burst of light (floaters)
- A fresh black spot appeared in the eyes.
- Peripheral vision loss
- A change in the iris' colour
- Dilated eyes
- Redness and discomfort in the eye
- The eye's white reaction
Causes of eye cancer
Typical Forms Of Eye Cancer
Treatment for Eye Cancer (Ocular Cancer Treatment) In the Center for Sight
- Depending on the kind of cancer, its size and extent, the patient's health, age, and degree of fitness, among other factors, our eye cancer specialists choose the course of therapy for eye cancer.
- Laser Surgery
- Our ocular oncology centre is outfitted with cutting-edge, ultramodern tools and methods for treating eye cancer (ocular cancer treatment).
- The 3-D brachytherapy planning system is computerised.
- Brachytherapy with ruthenium 106 plaque
- Low-morbidity daycare chemotherapy unit with thermocouple-driven cryotherapy
- Sentinel node biopsy availability
- Delivering multi-energy photon and electron beams, the Novalis linear accelerator is a sophisticated radiotherapy device.
- radiotherapy with image guidance
- Radiation treatment with intensity modulation
- radiotherapy in three dimensions
- radiation with PET-CT guidance
- Child-friendly daycare and chemotherapy institution
- Brachytherapy with plaque
- IO transpupillary thermotherapy with a large spot
- Cutting-edge cryosurgery suite
- Paediatric digital fundus photography with a wide aperture
- FFA for therapy with picture guidance periocular chemotherapy with nanoparticles
- Chemoradiotherapy intravitreal
- Reaching the blood bank
- Very targeted intra-arterial chemotherapy
- The use of clinical genetics in bone marrow transplantation
- Portable prosthesis
- Self-lubricating medical device
- Silicon-based prosthetics
- Tailored conformer
- Expanding hydrogel sockets
- Exenteration prosthesis with adhesive and a spectacle mount
- A maxillofacial surgeon and a facial prosthesis are working together to develop osseointegrated prostheses.