Best Retina & Uvea Services Treatment In India
Related By Ophthalmology (Eye Care)
The retina is the back of the eye's innermost, thin layer of nerve cells. The retina's role is to convert light into neural impulses that are sent to the brain for visual recognition. The retina is a crucial tissue, and retinal diseases can impair vision and lead to blindness if not treated promptly.
Several prevalent retinal disorders and illnesses:
- Retinal damag
- Retinal separation
- Diabetes-related retinopathy
- Retinal epithelium
- Retinal pigmentation
- Degeneration of the macula
- Macular slit
Why Select the Center for Sight For Retinal Disorders?
- Advanced vitreoretinal procedures for retinal care
- Treatment for retinal detachment (Retinal tear treatment)
- Management of diabetic retinopathy
- laser retinal surgery
- Age-related macular degeneration therapy
- A cure for uveitis
- Our group of highly qualified and experienced retina experts is among the finest.
India's top retina specialists
Diabetic retinopathy: What is it?
Why does diabetic retinopathy develop?
How does diabetic retinopathy manifest?
- Seeing things hazily
- Unreliable focus
- Blindness to colour
- Poor night vision in particular
- Vision loss
How are intravitreal injections administered during therapy for diabetic retinopathy?
- The surgery is carried out in the operating room while adhering to all aseptic and antiseptic precautions.
- The patient's eyes are treated with specialised drops to widen their pupils.
- The patient is instructed to lie comfortably face up.
- The patient's eyes and eyelids will be cleansed after the pupil dilation.
- It's numbing (anaesthetic) Instilled droplets dull the eyes.
- The patient is subsequently given a gadget to keep their eyes open.
- The patient is instructed to face the light.
- Under the guidance of an operating microscope, a tiny needle is used to provide the intravitreal injection.
- The procedure isAlthough there is no pain involved, the patient does feel some strain on their eyes.
- At the conclusion of the surgery, the patient is given antibiotic eye drops, and the affected eye is covered for two hours.
Retinal detachment: what is it?
Types of surgery for retinal detachments (Retinal tear treatment)
- Scleral buckle Scleral buckle surgery,
- Scleral buckle surgery,
- Pineumatic retinopexy,
- Vitreoretinal surgery