Best Sinusitis Treatment In India
Related By ENT
Sinusitis can lead to infections, breathing difficulties, and sleep apnea. Ace MediCare provides modern FESS treatments with no visible scars by our skilled ENT experts to address clogged sinuses for improved breathing and sleep quality at a low cost and with no EMI facilities. Acute sinusitis causes inflammation and swelling of the spaces within your nose (sinuses). This obstructs drainage and causes mucus to accumulate.The cost of this treatment is around Rs. 45,000, to Rs. 70,000 .
Sinus infections that reoccur due to nasal septum displacement.
Sinusitis: What is it?
- Between the eyes is the ethmoid sinus.
- Hinter the forehead is the frontal sinus.
- Behind the cheekbones is the maxillary sinus.
- Sphenoid sinus: Located at the skull's base
- nose growths
- nasal septum with deviation
- infected respiratory tracts
- different medical conditions
- Weakness and a headache
- The cough and sore throat
- Nose swelling and postnasal drainage
- Reduced ability to taste and smell
- Having ear, upper jaw, and tooth pain
- Around the eyes, cheeks, nose, or forehead; and pain and swelling
- Having trouble breathing
Risks & Difficulties
How much does a surgery cost in India?
The cost of surgery varies across the country. can range from around Rs. 45,000, to Rs. 70,000 .